Alyse Freda-Colon, LCSW
- Do you ever feel like your life is out of control?
- Do all the cluttered thoughts in your head leave you feeling overwhelmed, like you don’t even know where to begin?
- Does your anxiety get in the way of your life?
- Do you ever feel like you want to make some positive changes in your life, but don’t know where to start?
Well, I am available to help you and the first step is only a phone call or email away. In a respectful and confidential atmosphere I will:
- Assist you in replacing the self defeating thoughts and behaviors that are holding you back with more positive ones
- Help you identify what is not working-what is getting in the way of you enjoying your life and achieving your goals
- Work with you to identify patterns of behavior and see how they may be affecting you. You will gain insight and implement behavioral changes that are more productive so that you can live the life you want!
It is important that you feel comfortable working with the therapist that you choose, and that you feel a connection with that person. The relationship between therapist and client is essential to the process of therapy and of utmost importance in determining the effectiveness of therapy. My warm and compassionate style will put you at ease and enable us to work on your goals.
You have taken an important first step by visiting my website.
Call me at 516-635-4848 or email me at email@example.com so that we can begin to make those positive changes in your life.
I look forward to hearing from you!